Arc Rating 12,3 cal/cm².
Welding jacket with breathing panels under arms and on the back in a very comfortable fabric.
- Extremely good protection against metal splashes and heat
- Ergonomically shaped to avoid creasing from splashes
- Multiple pockets providing ample storage space
- ID holder
- Included in our Tranemo Skinsafe System (Layer-on-layer Testing) range; when combining different garments together, the level of Arc protection can increase.
Reflective stripe and extended back optimising movement.
- Arc Rating 12,3 cal/cm²
- Tested and approved to EN ISO 11612: A1+A2 B1 C1 F1 for Protective Clothing to Protect Against Heat and Flame
- IEC 61482-2:CL.2 for Protective Clothing against the Thermal Hazard of an Electric Arc
- EN 1149-5 for Protective Clothing with Electrostatic Properties
- EN ISO 11611: CL.2 A1+A2 for Protective Clothing for use in Welding and Allied Processes
- EN 13034: Type PB  for Protective Clothing Against Liquid Chemicals
Items available from our Cheltenham warehouse
We endeavour to hold good stocks of popular items on site at our warehouse in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. These will be dispatched within two working days by 24hour carrier or using our own local delivery van service.
These products will be shipped from the relevant manufacturer. Lead-times therefore may vary, but we promise to notify you if delivery is likely to accede three working days.
Stock check service
If not detailed on the product page itself, you can enquire about an item’s delivery timescale using our Online Messaging Service – please click the STOCK CHECK button in the bottom right-hand corner of our website at any time. If a member of the team isn’t available to chat immediately, a short message can be submitted and someone will respond as soon as possible.
We are pleased to offer free delivery for customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and also for any orders over the value of £150 (before VAT).
Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT for most UK destinations.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business
And so we proudly operate a British Standards Institute (BSI) Quality Management System, and remain an active member of the British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF).