Quickly disinfects footwear; helping to avoid the spread of possible contamination.
Effective against infectious diseases such as Bird Flu and in particular Foot and Mouth.
- For use around auction markets, intensive live-stock farms, horticultural units, agricultural events and open days, and food manufacturing and distribution plants
- Comprised of super-absorbent matting encased in a PVC-coated, polyester envelope
- Easy to clean
- Reduces bacterial counts
- Disinfectant is transferred evenly without splashing; reducing wastage
Just replenish disinfectant as and when required.
- To install, simply attach to a flat surface using all of the fixings provided
- Effective against the spread of infectious diseases; including Bird Flu and Foot and Mouth
- Encased in a PVC-coated, polyester envelope
- Size small has a containment capacity of 20litres and is a weight of 4.6kg
- Size medium has a containment capacity of 30litres and is a weight of 6kg
- Size large has a containment capacity of 50litres and is a weight of 7.2kg
If kept in stock, goods are routinely dispatched within two working days from our warehouse in Cheltenham by 24hour carrier or through our own local delivery van service. Special or urgent deliveries can also be arranged if required.
If supplied to order, items will be immediately dispatched as soon as possible. Please note that due to some of our products being specially manufactured outside of the UK; lead times may vary.
Need to know an item's stock status? You can now double-check with us easily via. our Online Messaging Service. Just look out for the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
For customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and for all orders over £150nett, delivery is FREE. Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT (for most mainland destinations). Destinations outside of UK Mainland may be subject to different terms and conditions.
When purchasing with a credit or debit card, your billing and delivery addresses at check-out must match for security purposes. For delivery to an alternate address, please contact us.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business – and so we stand as one of the first safety equipment distributers to become registered under the Quality Assurance Scheme to BS EN ISO 9002 (now 9001).