Please note that Railspec Orange / Navy Colour Option is unavailable in size XS.
A new, high quality Softshell Jacket with three layers of water-resistant and wind-proof fabric.
- Special, segmented High-visibility tape flexes with movement preventing usual wear-and tear
- Side zip pockets and a concealed mobile phone pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Ezee zip technology allows quick and easy fastening even while wearing gloves
- Quick-dry, elasticated cuffs
- Further reflective trim for even more increased visibility
Orange versions certified for Rail industry use.
- EN ISO 20471, Class 3 for High-visibility
- Orange versions certified to RIS-3279-TOM, ISSUE 1 for Railspec
If kept in stock, goods are routinely dispatched within two working days from our warehouse in Cheltenham by 24hour carrier or through our own local delivery van service. Special or urgent deliveries can also be arranged if required.
If supplied to order, items will be immediately dispatched as soon as possible. Please note that due to some of our products being specially manufactured outside of the UK; lead times may vary.
Need to know an item's stock status? You can now double-check with us easily via. our Online Messaging Service. Just look out for the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
For customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and for all orders over £150nett, delivery is FREE. Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT (for most mainland destinations). Destinations outside of UK Mainland may be subject to different terms and conditions.
When purchasing with a credit or debit card, your billing and delivery addresses at check-out must match for security purposes. For delivery to an alternate address, please contact us.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business – and so we stand as one of the first safety equipment distributers to become registered under the Quality Assurance Scheme to BS EN ISO 9002 (now 9001).