New Class 1, Type C chainsaw trousers from quality brand Solidur.
All-around 360degree protection covers each leg so that you can carry out your works with confidence and ease.
- Best value for Type C
- Stay comfortable thanks to multi-materials with unequalled strength
- Coolmax® lining
- Armortex® Kevlar® reinforcement square, knees and right thigh
- Treated with liquid resistant and waterproof Teflon® shield
- Ventilating mesh strip in the back of the legs
- High back with first aid pocket
- Hip protection bumper
- High visibility qualities to the front and rear
- Elasticated waist with buttons for braces
- Detachable zip gaiter with bottom leg hooks to secure to your boots
- ZIPSOL® zip at the back to fit with all accessories
Also includes two Italian front zip pockets, one plug spanner holder and one side pocket with flip cover.
- Tested and approved to EN 381-5: 1995
- Class 1 chainsaw use of 20m/s
- Type C chainsaw protection
If in stock, goods are routinely dispatched within two working days from our warehouse in Cheltenham by 24hour carrier or through our own local delivery van service. Special or urgent deliveries can also be arranged if required.
If out of stock, items will be immediately dispatched as soon as possible. Please note that due to some of our products being specially manufactured outside of the UK; lead times may vary.
Need to know if something’s in stock? You can now double-check with us quickly and easily via. our Online Chat Service. Just look out for the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
For customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and for all orders over £150nett, delivery is FREE. Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT (for most mainland destinations).
Destinations outside of UK Mainland may be subject to different terms and conditions.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business – and so we stand as one of the first safety equipment distributers to become registered under the Quality Assurance Scheme to BS EN ISO 9002 (now 9001).