Please note that Orange / Black Colour Option is available only up to Size 4XL, and Navy Colour Options from Sizes S to 4XL.
A dynamic, functional jacket with outstanding features from our new Portwest PW3 range.
- Waterproof with a stain-resistant finish
- Advanced HiVisTex Pro retro-reflective tape – this segmented high-visibility tape flexes with movement instead of wearing away or fraying
- Multiple zipped pockets
- New Insulatex heat-reflective lining panel reflects warmth back towards the body
- Premium fabric
- Clever zip technology allows you to fasten the garment easily while wearing gloves
- Hook and loop cuffs provide a secure fit
- Shaped hood
- PU coated
Orange versions are suitable for Railspec use.
- Tested and approved to EN ISO 20471, Class 3 for High-visibility
- EN 343, Class 3:1 for waterproofness
- Orange versions conform to RIS-3279-TOM, ISSUE 1 for Railspec
- 100% Polyester
If kept in stock, goods are routinely dispatched within two working days from our warehouse in Cheltenham by 24hour carrier or through our own local delivery van service. Special or urgent deliveries can also be arranged if required.
If supplied to order, items will be immediately dispatched as soon as possible. Please note that due to some of our products being specially manufactured outside of the UK; lead times may vary.
Need to know an item's stock status? You can now double-check with us easily via. our Online Messaging Service. Just look out for the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
For customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and for all orders over £150nett, delivery is FREE. Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT (for most mainland destinations). Destinations outside of UK Mainland may be subject to different terms and conditions.
When purchasing with a credit or debit card, your billing and delivery addresses at check-out must match for security purposes. For delivery to an alternate address, please contact us.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business – and so we stand as one of the first safety equipment distributers to become registered under the Quality Assurance Scheme to BS EN ISO 9002 (now 9001).