Forestry First Aid Kit from MediKit.
Comprehensive content to cover a range of injuries.
- HSE Guidance Leaflet x 1
- Sterile No.16 Eye Dressing x 2
- Sterile 12 x 12cm Medium Dressing x 6
- Sterile 18 x 18cm Large Dressing x 4
- No.3 Sterile X-Large Dressing – 23cm x 23cm x3
- Washproof Plasters (Pack of 20) x2
- Non-Woven Triangular Bandage x6
- Nitrile Disposable Glove – Pair x6
- Assorted Safety Pins (Pack of 6) x1
- Sterile Moist Cleansing Wipe x10
- Eye Wash Solution 20ml - Singles x5
- Eye Wash Solution 500ml x1
- Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4cm x1
- Sterile Ambulance Dressing No.4 (33x20cm) x2
- Trauma Fix Dressing 15x18cm x1
- Emergency Foil Blanket – 2.1m x1.3m x1
- Heavy Duty First Aid Snips x1
- Tweezers – 12cm Plastic x1
- Resusciade x1
Suitable for forestry workers, tree surgeons and arborists.
If kept in stock, goods are routinely dispatched within two working days from our warehouse in Cheltenham by 24hour carrier or through our own local delivery van service. Special or urgent deliveries can also be arranged if required.
If supplied to order, items will be immediately dispatched as soon as possible. Please note that due to some of our products being specially manufactured outside of the UK; lead times may vary.
Need to know an item's stock status? You can now double-check with us easily via. our Online Messaging Service. Just look out for the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
For customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and for all orders over £150nett, delivery is FREE. Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT (for most mainland destinations). Destinations outside of UK Mainland may be subject to different terms and conditions.
When purchasing with a credit or debit card, your billing and delivery addresses at check-out must match for security purposes. For delivery to an alternate address, please contact us.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business – and so we stand as one of the first safety equipment distributers to become registered under the Quality Assurance Scheme to BS EN ISO 9002 (now 9001).