New Class 1, Type C chainsaw trousers from quality brand Solidur.
All-around 360degree protection covers each leg so that you can carry out your works with confidence and ease.
- Best value for Type C
- Stay comfortable thanks to multi-materials with unequalled strength
- Coolmax® lining
- Armortex® Kevlar® reinforcement square, knees and right thigh
- Treated with liquid resistant and waterproof Teflon® shield
- Ventilating mesh strip in the back of the legs
- High back with first aid pocket
- Hip protection bumper
- High visibility qualities to the front and rear
- Elasticated waist with buttons for braces
- Detachable zip gaiter with bottom leg hooks to secure to your boots
- ZIPSOL® zip at the back to fit with all accessories
Also includes two Italian front zip pockets, one plug spanner holder and one side pocket with flip cover.
- Tested and approved to EN 381-5: 1995
- Class 1 chainsaw use of 20m/s
- Type C chainsaw protection
Items available from our Cheltenham warehouse
We endeavour to hold good stocks of popular items on site at our warehouse in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. These will be dispatched within two working days by 24hour carrier or using our own local delivery van service.
These products will be shipped from the relevant manufacturer. Lead-times therefore may vary, but we promise to notify you if delivery is likely to accede three working days.
Stock check service
If not detailed on the product page itself, you can enquire about an item’s delivery timescale using our Online Messaging Service – please click the STOCK CHECK button in the bottom right-hand corner of our website at any time. If a member of the team isn’t available to chat immediately, a short message can be submitted and someone will respond as soon as possible.
We are pleased to offer free delivery for customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and also for any orders over the value of £150 (before VAT).
Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT for most UK destinations.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business
And so we proudly operate a British Standards Institute (BSI) Quality Management System, and remain an active member of the British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF).