Please note that Orange / Black Colour Option is available only up to Size 4XL, and Navy Colour Options from Sizes S to 4XL.
A dynamic, functional jacket with outstanding features from our new Portwest PW3 range.
- Waterproof with a stain-resistant finish
- Advanced HiVisTex Pro retro-reflective tape – this segmented high-visibility tape flexes with movement instead of wearing away or fraying
- Multiple zipped pockets
- New Insulatex heat-reflective lining panel reflects warmth back towards the body
- Premium fabric
- Clever zip technology allows you to fasten the garment easily while wearing gloves
- Hook and loop cuffs provide a secure fit
- Shaped hood
- PU coated
Orange versions are suitable for Railspec use.
- Tested and approved to EN ISO 20471, Class 3 for High-visibility
- EN 343, Class 3:1 for waterproofness
- Orange versions conform to RIS-3279-TOM, ISSUE 1 for Railspec
- 100% Polyester
Items available from our Cheltenham warehouse
We endeavour to hold good stocks of popular items on site at our warehouse in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. These will be dispatched within two working days by 24hour carrier or using our own local delivery van service.
These products will be shipped from the relevant manufacturer. Lead-times therefore may vary, but we promise to notify you if delivery is likely to accede three working days.
Stock check service
If not detailed on the product page itself, you can enquire about an item’s delivery timescale using our Online Messaging Service – please click the STOCK CHECK button in the bottom right-hand corner of our website at any time. If a member of the team isn’t available to chat immediately, a short message can be submitted and someone will respond as soon as possible.
We are pleased to offer free delivery for customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and also for any orders over the value of £150 (before VAT).
Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT for most UK destinations.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business
And so we proudly operate a British Standards Institute (BSI) Quality Management System, and remain an active member of the British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF).