BSI BS8599-1:2019 Compliant First Response Kit.
More items included than a statutory workplace kit.
- HSE Guidance Leaflet x 1
- Sterile No.16 Eye Dressing x 2
- Sterile 12 x 12 cm Medium Dressing x 6
- Sterile 18 x 18 cm Large Dressing x 2
- Washproof Plasters (Pack of 20) x 2
- Triangular Bandage x 6
- Nitrile Disposable Glove – Pair x 6
- Sterile Moist Cleansing Wipe x 20
- Microporous Tape – 2.5cm x 10m x 1
- Eye Wash Solution 20ml Pods x 5
- Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4m x 1
- Crepe Bandage 7.5cm x 4.5m x 2
- Low Adherent Dressing – 10 x 10cm x 4
- Instant Ice Cold Pack x 2
- Emergency Foil Blanket – 2.1m x 1.3m x 3
- Heavy Duty First Aid Snips x 1
- Resusciade x 1
- Medikit Quick Fix Sterile Finger Dressing x 2
- Burn Dressing 10 x 10cm x 1
Ideal for large, high risk sites
- Tested and approved to BSI BS8599-1:2019
Items available from our Cheltenham warehouse
We endeavour to hold good stocks of popular items on site at our warehouse in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. These will be dispatched within two working days by 24hour carrier or using our own local delivery van service.
These products will be shipped from the relevant manufacturer. Lead-times therefore may vary, but we promise to notify you if delivery is likely to accede three working days.
Stock check service
If not detailed on the product page itself, you can enquire about an item’s delivery timescale using our Online Messaging Service – please click the STOCK CHECK button in the bottom right-hand corner of our website at any time. If a member of the team isn’t available to chat immediately, a short message can be submitted and someone will respond as soon as possible.
We are pleased to offer free delivery for customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and also for any orders over the value of £150 (before VAT).
Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT for most UK destinations.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business
And so we proudly operate a British Standards Institute (BSI) Quality Management System, and remain an active member of the British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF).