Receive 10% off this item’s marked price by enting coupon code DISCOUNT10 at the checkout.
Forestry First Aid Kit from MediKit.
Comprehensive content to cover a range of injuries.
- HSE Guidance Leaflet x 1
- Sterile No.16 Eye Dressing x 2
- Sterile 12 x 12cm Medium Dressing x 6
- Sterile 18 x 18cm Large Dressing x 4
- No.3 Sterile X-Large Dressing – 23cm x 23cm x3
- Washproof Plasters (Pack of 20) x2
- Non-Woven Triangular Bandage x6
- Nitrile Disposable Glove – Pair x6
- Assorted Safety Pins (Pack of 6) x1
- Sterile Moist Cleansing Wipe x10
- Eye Wash Solution 20ml - Singles x5
- Eye Wash Solution 500ml x1
- Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4cm x1
- Sterile Ambulance Dressing No.4 (33x20cm) x2
- Trauma Fix Dressing 15x18cm x1
- Emergency Foil Blanket – 2.1m x1.3m x1
- Heavy Duty First Aid Snips x1
- Tweezers – 12cm Plastic x1
- Resusciade x1
Suitable for forestry workers, tree surgeons and arborists.
Items available from our Cheltenham warehouse
We endeavour to hold good stocks of popular items on site at our warehouse in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. These will be dispatched within two working days by 24hour carrier or using our own local delivery van service.
These products will be shipped from the relevant manufacturer. Lead-times therefore may vary, but we promise to notify you if delivery is likely to accede three working days.
Stock check service
If not detailed on the product page itself, you can enquire about an item’s delivery timescale using our Online Messaging Service – please click the STOCK CHECK button in the bottom right-hand corner of our website at any time. If a member of the team isn’t available to chat immediately, a short message can be submitted and someone will respond as soon as possible.
We are pleased to offer free delivery for customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and also for any orders over the value of £150 (before VAT).
Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT for most UK destinations.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business
And so we proudly operate a British Standards Institute (BSI) Quality Management System, and remain an active member of the British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF).