MediKit's Forestry and Chainsaw First Aid Kits provide comprehensive content to cover a troop of workers with more dressings, glovesand eye wash available than a standard First Aid Kit.
- First Aid Guidance Leaflet x 1
- Adhesive Plasters Assorted Sizes x 2
- Non Woven Triangular Bandage x 6
- Nitrille Disposable Gloves x 6
- Sterile Moist Cleaning Wipes x 10
- Assorted Safety Pins (pk6) x1
- Ambulance Dressing No.4 x 2
- Trauma Dressing 15x 18 x 1
- Resusciade x 1
- Sterile Eye Dressing No.16 x2
- Sterile Medium Dressing 12 x12 cm x 6
- Sterile Large Dressing 18 x 18 cm x 4
- Sterile No.3 X-Large Dressing 28 x 17cm x 3
- Sterile Eye Wash Solution 20ml Pods x 5
- Sterile Eye Wash Solution 500ml Bottles x 1
- Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4m x 1
- Foill Blanket x 1
- Heavy Duty First Aid Snips x 1
- Plastic Tweezers x 1
If kept in stock, goods are routinely dispatched within two working days from our warehouse in Cheltenham by 24hour carrier or through our own local delivery van service. Special or urgent deliveries can also be arranged if required.
If supplied to order, items will be immediately dispatched as soon as possible. Please note that due to some of our products being specially manufactured outside of the UK; lead times may vary.
Need to know an item's stock status? You can now double-check with us easily via. our Online Messaging Service. Just look out for the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
For customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and for all orders over £150nett, delivery is FREE. Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT (for most mainland destinations). Destinations outside of UK Mainland may be subject to different terms and conditions.
When purchasing with a credit or debit card, your billing and delivery addresses at check-out must match for security purposes. For delivery to an alternate address, please contact us.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business – and so we stand as one of the first safety equipment distributers to become registered under the Quality Assurance Scheme to BS EN ISO 9002 (now 9001).