DUE TO THE CURRENT ECONOMIC SITUATION REGARDING CORONAVIRUS, WE ARE UNFORTUNATELY OUT OF STOCK OF THIS ITEM. PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS SUITABLE ALTERNATIVES.
A traditional, semi-rigid cup shape respirator; disposable and designed for single use only.
Both light and comfortable with enhanced nose and face seal, adjustable nose clip and exhalation valve to help reduce heat build-up and condensation.
- Extra-wide, adjustable elastic straps
- Colour-coded box for easy identification of protection levels
- Latex free
- Maintenance free
Available in boxes of 10 masks.
- Protection level Red
- Meets EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR requirements
- Protection against non-toxic and low-to-average toxicity, and high toxicity solid and liquid aerosols (e.g. oil mists) in concentrations up to 50 x MAC / OEL / TLV or 20 x APF
- Certified in the UK by INSPEC international Limited
- Does not protect the wearer against gases, vapours and solvents (e.g. paint spraying operations), and should not be used in atmospheres containing less than 19.5percent oxygen
Items available from our Cheltenham warehouse
We endeavour to hold good stocks of popular items on site at our warehouse in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. These will be dispatched within two working days by 24hour carrier or using our own local delivery van service.
These products will be shipped from the relevant manufacturer. Lead-times therefore may vary, but we promise to notify you if delivery is likely to accede three working days.
Stock check service
If not detailed on the product page itself, you can enquire about an item’s delivery timescale using our Online Messaging Service – please click the STOCK CHECK button in the bottom right-hand corner of our website at any time. If a member of the team isn’t available to chat immediately, a short message can be submitted and someone will respond as soon as possible.
We are pleased to offer free delivery for customers located within Gloucestershire, UK, and also for any orders over the value of £150 (before VAT).
Otherwise carriage is charged at a normal rate of £7 plus VAT for most UK destinations.
We believe that supplying the right product, at the right time, is fundamental to our business
And so we proudly operate a British Standards Institute (BSI) Quality Management System, and remain an active member of the British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF).